- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
Location: Hong Kong
A fantastic financial media publisher with excellent coverage are expanding their Hong Kong team and are currently looking for a financial Reporter or Senior Reporter. They produce high calibre online content and news online and in print through their website and magazine, along with producing conferences in-house on interesting financial topics.
The role of Financial Reporter will include:
- Reporting and writing high calibre financial content, focused heavily on features and opinion pieces, along with daily news.
- Regular face to face and phone contact with key stakeholders in the financial market, building relationships with senior industry figures and interviewing them for information for articles.
- Keeping on top of industry trends and news within financial market, analysing competitors and being aware of regulatory changes.
- Using storytelling and technical details to produce good pieces and break news ahead of competitors.
- Attending events, networking and building a name in the market.
- Opportunity to travel
A successful Financial Reporter will have the following:
- A confident personality with the ability to speak with different stakeholders of varying seniority.
- A good understanding or interest in reporting on the financial markets with particular focus on asset management, regulations and data analytics.
- Fluency in English is essential; all written work will be in English. Mandarin is a strong advantage.
- Interested in writing in-depth and exclusive coverage of financial markets.
- Strong editorial and writing skills and good journalistic skills.
- An entrepreneurial and self-reliant person
- Financial journalism experience is preferred but good English writing and a keen interest to cover financial topics is necessary.
If this brilliant role sounds like something you could be interested, please call Laura Denholm on +852 3695 5002 for further information or apply by sending your CV through the website.
If you don't think this job sounds quite right for you but you are looking for something in this industry, don't hesitate to contact me for a chat about other opportunities.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|