You may also like
Senior Project Manager (Programme and Project Management) (Hospital Project)
Ove Arup and Partners
- Contract Management
- Cost Management
Asst Program Management Manager, Themed & Entertainment Attraction
- Business Development
IT Project Manager
Project Manager (Southeast Asia Operations Management Division)
Bank of China
- Business Transformation
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
Bank of China
- Business Modeling
- Crisis Management
Event Project Manager
Location: Hong Kong
A great events agency who have gained themselves an excellent reputation within events in Hong Kong the past 3 years. They focus on a wide range of exciting and informative events from corporate conferences through to extravagant gala dinners and exciting product launches. Their reach for events expands all around Asia and they focus on brand activation and live events. They are looking for a Project Manager for the Hong Kong office.
The role of Project Manager will include:
* Spearheading large projects; from planning to execution, heading the logistics and overall management of the events, as well as marketing of the events and visitor promotion.
* Liaison and account management of the clients to discover what they need and match this expectation during execution.
* Preparing and overseeing budget proposals and timelines for clients.
* Managing all aspects of the project with all relevant parties; clients, suppliers and vendors.
* Maintain good relationships with clients.
* Helping to identify new opportunities for business.
* Preparing proposals and pitching them to clients.
* Sustaining and supporting the company's brand.
* Regional travel and opportunity to work with international clients.
A successful Project Manager will have the following:
* A passion for Events and strong experience within events/brand activation.
* Excellent skills in written and spoken English. Skills in Cantonese and Mandarin will also be advantageous.
* Proven experience in end-to-end management of events, dealing with the logistics and account management of the clients. Marketing and production experience within events is also advantageous.
* Experience mentoring others would be beneficial.
* Agency experience is a strong advantage.
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Willingness to undertake some APAC travel.
If this brilliant role sounds like something you could be interested, please call Laura Denholm on +852 3695 5002 for further information.
If you don't think this job sounds quite right for you but you are looking for something in this industry, don't hesitate to contact us for a chat about other opportunities.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|