- Adobe Photoshop
- Content Marketing
- User Experience (UX)
- Vendor Management
Digital Content Writer
Location: Hong Kong
One of the largest banking financial services in the world is looking for a digital content writer to join their Hong Kong office. With multiple global offices and a network of international customers, this is a great opportunity to enhance your career! They are looking for a digital savvy professional who is able to manage the digital content distribution channels within the banking and finance industry.
The role of Digital Content Writer will include:
- Working closely with your content manager, you will oversee the creation templates with approved copy within a CMS.
- Having an in-depth understanding of copy placements and call to action buttons, utilising these in innovative and creative ways. Despite the role not requiring creating and distributing content through other channels, the successful Writer will need to understand how these channels feed into and affect your pages, and how to ensure this journey is seamless for the user, highlighting all inconsistencies or repetitions.
- Highlighting where any re-alignment is needed across all channel, and being able to communicate these effectively to your content manager.
- Creating optimal user journeys that are concentrated on acquisition and conversion, having a basic knowledge of UX/UI, optimisation and content governance, and SEO.
- Working within an excellent team of experience content professionals, you will work together to produce outstanding content, proven using analytics.
- Managing multiple projects at any one time.
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of content produced, and suggesting improvements where necessary.
A successful Digital Content Writer will have the following:
- Proven experience and solid understanding of content management systems, web publishing tools, and automated translation platforms.
- Professional diplomas from CIM and IDM would be a bonus.
- A solid understanding of digital best practice, including: optimisation, accessibility, writing for the web, and SEO.
- Proven experience of working across multiple platforms to deliver localised digital content, focusing particularly on mobile.
- A strong understanding of web technology tools, including HTML, Photoshop, XML etc.
- Experience with vendor management or localisation budgets would be a bonus.
- The ability to work well both independently and in a team, with strong analytical and time management skills.
- A solid understanding of frameworks, project methodology, and best practice, particularly Agile.
- The ability to think outside the box, brainstorming in creative and innovative ways.
- The ability to work with, and influence a large variety of both internal and external customers with often differing priorities and mindsets.
If this brilliant role sounds like something you could be interested, please call Laura Denholm on +852 3695 5002 for further information or apply with your CV attached on the website.
If you don't think this job sounds quite right for you but you are looking for something in this industry, don't hesitate to contact us for a chat about other opportunities.