Assistant Internal Auditor
Location: Quarry Bay
- Assist in audit planning, implementation and reporting task
- Assist in preparing internal audit reports to audit committee half yearly
- Assistant in ad-hoc audit tasks
- University graduates from Finance, Business Administration and Accounting, CPA or ACCA finalist is preferred
- Minimum two years' auditing experiences in CPA firms or MNCs
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese is required; fluent in Mandarin, Simplified Chinese input skill will be an advantage
- Willing to travel (mainly PRC)
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package, 5-DAY work, medical insurance, dental insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their applications with full resume stating availability date, present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- Internal Audit