- Cash Flow Management
- Cash Management
- Risk Management
- Team Management
- Manage a small team of finance professionals to perform treasury functions including cash management, cash-flow forecast, foreign currency dealings & hedging, fund allocation & management, risk management, etc to enhance the funding utilization efficiency of Asia
- Focal contact of relationship banks & coordinate/liaise with financial institutions for fund allocation, financing and management
- Manage working capital requirements, cash flow, economic and shareholder value projects
- Manage corporate financing & re-financing activity
- Manage Asia currency exposure & hedge activity
- Manage company insurance & related administration issues within the region
- Matrix reporting to Corporate Treasury team
- Strong Academic with Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Min 12-15 years accounting / treasury experience with at least 3 years at director level in a large scale multinational firm. Less experience candidate can be considered as Assistant Treasurer.
- Solid experience in corporate treasury
- Understanding of banking products including hedging & FX management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Proven interpersonal skills, can work across all levels from within an organization & external parties
- Demonstrated people management & leadership skills (with mentoring & coaching)
- Strong communication skills, including English language & country-specific language
- Proficient PC skills, Oracle experience preferred
- Strong business acumen
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Annual Leave, performance-based incentive schemes, educational subsidies and training, etc.
Please apply by email with a detailed resume with current & expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|