- Business Development
- Sales Management
Regional Sales Representative
Reporting to Business Development Manager, AVR APJ, you are responsible for developing and implementing sales strategy to attract new clients. To source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. Provides market intelligence; evaluates, develops, and manages market specific sales strategies and new strategic business opportunities; and helps ensure execution to sales growth plans.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation and management of an ITAD sales program within AVR. Build revenue recognition, support processes, engagement models, pricing models, service delivery model, global contracts and more.
- Partner with AVR ITAD sales division & sales management to target appropriate customers, create messaging, training & execution plans. Provide market expertise, territory knowledge, and actively assist in deal closure.
- Drive research and analysis of international engagement opportunities and assist management in creating strategic plans between geographies. Oversee the Execution of comprehensive marketing and sales plans, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of the organization.
- Build influential relationships with internal business leaders, functional leaders, and sales teams. Providing market trends, assist with opportunity identification, tracking and closure.
- Develop/provide reporting to management and stakeholders aimed at demonstrating progress towards program development and revenue goals.
Job Qualifications - Education/Training Skills:
- At least 4 years of sales and/or business development experience.
- Knowledge of the specific market in ITAD and technologies is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have experience working in multi-business units and have experience working on international corporate-related projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to communicate with both internal and external communities. Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with functional business owners. Works with and represents the company to strategic decision makers at outside suppliers, customers and/or vendors. Works with sales, marketing, and technology groups to implement business development strategy into specific initiatives.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package that includes a 5-day work week, Annual Leave, performance-based incentive schemes, and training, etc.
Please apply by email with a detailed resume with current & expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.