- Inventory Management
- Manage inventory level in the system
- Liaise with suppliers for purchasing assigned line of products
- Purchase order entry and processing
- Handle purchase order reschedules and cancellations
- Communicate with internal parties regarding the inventory status
- University graduate or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge in purchasing and/or electronics industry is highly preferred
- Able to work under pressure with good time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package that includes a 5-day work week, Annual Leave, performance-based incentive schemes, staff activities and training, etc.
Please apply by email with a detailed resume with current & expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|