Field Application Engineer
- Provide field application support to customers
- Manage projects; focus on proprietary parts design activities
- Maximize the Design Win Number and Production Win dollars
Job Holder Requirements:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of experience on R&D or on semiconductor distribution business in signal chain OR audio
- Good communication skill with fluent spoken and written English and Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in assembly language, C program, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are also essential
- Candidate with less experience may also be considered
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please apply by email with a detailed resume with current & expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Assembly Language
- C (Programming Language)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management