- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Web Design
Digital Project Officer
- Provide operational support to the contents display, update and deployment for Asia Pacific on company website (internet) and intranet
- Maintain and update company’s Asia Pacific social media platforms
- Work closely with cross region internal parties and external parties to align content for online updates, integrated campaigns and projects
- Be an intranet portal administrator to oversee web activities and content quality for consistency
- Provide marcom and administrative supports to the team
- Degree holder in Computer, eCommerce, Marketing, Communication or IT field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ working experience as web administrator or digital marketing expertise.
- Proficiency in graphic and web design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML, CSS and etc
- Experience in Sitecore is an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and simplified Chinese
- Good attitude with detail minded, self-motivated & independent, solution provider and willing to learn
- Strong organization skills, able to meet tight timelines and team player
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package that includes a 5-day work week, Annual Leave, and training, etc.
Please apply by email with a detailed resume with current & expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.