- Internal Audit
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Corporate Audit Intern (6-month)
- Assist Corporate Audit team in the planning, performance and reporting of internal audit assignments
- Perform financial and/or data analysis throughout the audit lifecycle
- Provide quarterly reporting metrics to management on the implementation status of recommendations and assist directly in follow-up as needed
- Manage the time tracking database and perform budget vs actual analysis
- Assist in monitoring the receipt of completed audit files from the corporate audit team
- Assist in miscellaneous administrative support
- Other duties or ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Good business acumen and proactively willing to learn
- Able to commit to work for an average of 20 hours per week
- Prefer currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in management information system, auditing, accounting and/or business.
- Knowledge and experience of programing, database, SQL, ACL, SaaS and etc is preferred.
- Basic understanding of internal audit best practices strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively interact with management and individuals with varying degrees of financial knowledge
- Comfort communicating in a multi-cultural environment
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office application, including Word and Excel)
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please apply by email with a detailed resume with current & expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.