- Engage with suppliers with system processor
- Provide BSP, and driver support to customers
- Drive attach in power, memory, connectivity, and timing
- University graduate in Electronic Engineering
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Linux/Android system know-how
- Able to setup development environment
- Support development in BSP level
- Bootlaoder, kernel and system level development/debug
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package that includes a 5-day work week, Annual Leave, performance-based incentive schemes, and training, etc.
Please apply by email with a detailed resume with current & expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.