Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Hyder Consulting is an award-winning multi-national advisory and design consultancy, specialising in transport, utilities, property and environmental sectors.
With nearly 5,000 people across our regions – Asia, UK, Europe, Middle East and Australia - we offer clients the benefits of global expertise coupled with local knowledge. We are totally committed to providing excellent client service through the quality of our people. We take great pride in resourcing quality professionals and creating a pleasant and friendly working environment. We seek staff who thrive on challenges, both technically and commercially, staff who wish to work as part of a professional team
Senior Draftsman (Ref: THW/201505)
- Support a team of engineers for their drafting and drawing requirements;
- Manage the drawing development process and record keeping;
The successful applicant should have/be:
- Diploma or certificate in Civil, Structural or Geotechnical Engineering;
- Minimum 2 yeas’ drafting experience in civil and geotechnical engineering;
- Hands on experience in AutoCAD is mandatory and Microstation is highly preferable;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate with team members in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Draftsman.
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send application with your full resume, current and expected salary, availability and contact phone number to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may apply online via https://hyder.taleo.net/careersection/2/moresearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=101430233.
For details of Hyder, please visit our website www.hyderconsulting.com.
Hyder is an equal opportunity employer
Personal data collected or provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant or similar post(s) within Hyder Consulting Limited.
- Record keeping