- Graphic Design
Assistant Engineers / Engineers (Civil / Civil Structure)
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Hyder Consulting is a leading multinational design and engineering consultancy. With over two centuries’ experience and around 4,000 people across our regions - Asia, UK, Europe, Middle East, India and Australia - we combine global expertise and local knowledge to create exceptional solutions for our clients and their stakeholders.
We provide world-class, innovative solutions for some of the world’s most complex and iconic projects such as the world’s tallest building the Burj Khalifa, FIFA 2022 World Cup infrastructure projects in Doha, Qatar, and Crossrail in London. We appoint top-calibre professionals with experience and talent within the Highways, Rail, Utilities and Water, Energy and Environment sectors.
Hyder is seeking the most technically strong and ambitious professionals to work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people within the Transport sector.
Join us now to be part of a dynamic team, solving some of the world’s most complex and technical engineering problems.
Hyder Consulting Limited
Hong Kong Office
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for Engineers to work on our projects in Hong Kong.
Engineers (Civil / Civil Structure)
- Responsible for the technical performance of projects assigned;
- Assist the team leader to work closely with all parties in related to project programming, implementation, review, monitoring and management;
The successful applicant should have/be:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent;
- Chartered Membership of MHKIE / MIStructE / MICE;
- 1 to 2 years post-chartered experience in fields of highways / drainage and sewerage design / traffic and transportation or civil structures in Hong Kong is preferred;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office. Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Design software;
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a plus.
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send application with your full resume, current and expected salary, availability and contact phone number to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may apply online via https://hyder.taleo.net/careersection/2/moresearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=101430233.
Hyder is an equal opportunity employer
- Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE)
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)