- Responsible for Microsoft Dynamics AX system implementation, analysis, design and documentation of functional specifications.
- Analysis and document business requirements and propose feasible solutions for supervisor consideration.
- Formulate project plan and arrange necessary resources for project implementation to ensure project schedule and deliverables to be completed on time
- Responsible for user acceptance test (UAT) preparations and data conversion process of projects
- Prepares training documents, conducts user training and provides end user support
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned by the supervisor to support the business goals
- Formulate project plan and arrange necessary resources for project implementation
- Coordinate and resolve problems during the implementation of project.
- Degree or above in Information System / Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in ERP implementation or application development
- Experience in manufacturing industry is preferred
- Solid experience in operations of Microsoft Dynamics AX including Ordering Management, , Finance and Manufacturing
- Sound Knowledge on Dynamics AX development, MS SQL, .NET and SSRS.
- “Can do" attitude
- Frequent travel to China factory is required
- Good communication in written and spoken English & Chinese(Mandarin)
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive and competitive packages with discretionary performance bonus to the right candidates. Please send us your resume including present and expected salary with our reference code by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2317 5372.
(Data collected is used for recruitment purpose only.)
- Application Development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management
- Project Planning