You may also like
- Microsoft Word
Security & Safety Manager
Location: Tsing Yi
- Provide a secure and safe working environment for employees and customers by managing the security and safety resource in an effective manner
- Liaise with local authorities on security and safety related matters with regards to facility fitness certificate and required approvals on storage
- Promote positive security and safety culture within the organization by raising security and safety awareness campaigns such as training
- Monitor all security and safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly, updated and communicated with employees, customers and authorities
- Conduct the on-site inspection and audits for client facility
- Prepare and consolidate regular reports for management review
- Assist ad hoc project as assigned
- Degree holder in Security Management, Safety Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in warehouse or disciplinary services
- Familiar with Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance or related regulations / ordinances
- Knowledge in MS Office application and Chinese word processing
- Good command in verbal and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- High standards of professional responsibility, personal integrity and multi-tasking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to operate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer fringe benefits and medical insurance. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with last & expected salary and availability date to Human Resources Department by clicking Apply Now.
To explore more Aramex, please visit us at aramex.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|