- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer (Fresh graduate is welcomed)
Our client is local company with proven track in Recruitment industry who is looking for Executive Assistant to join their team.
The company is an employment agency of foreign domestic helper and provides high quality service to customers in order to help them selecting the most suitable domestic helpers. To introduce suitable helpers to customers, all domestic helpers are required to attend training course which is including taking care of baby, and elderly, general housework, cooking, etiquette, Hong Kong-style habits, culture, and knowledge in safety and health.
Business Nature: Employment agency
- Provide full spectrum secretarial supports to Consultants and the team, including email handing
- Liaise with internal and external parties on business issues proactively and independently
- Follow up with existing customers and understand their requests
- Report to Manager
- Fresh graduate is welcomed
- Business level in both spoken and written English
- Diploma or above holder
- 1 to 2 year working experience in Office work/ Assistant field preferred
- Proficiency in PC application including MS Word, Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independent and meet deadline with good time management
The company offer comprehensive package with fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume together with your current salary, expected salary and available date to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.