Assistant – Health and Benefits
Location: Causeway Bay
The job incumbent will be responsible to assist the business line department in providing account management and client servicing support to the existing and potential clients. Duties include:
- Working closely with Account Managers / Executives on overall administration of Health & Benefits programs.
- Preparing reports/proposals and other documentations as required.
- Checking on policy documents and endorsements.
- Providing administrative and client servicing support to the business line
- University graduate with at least 1 year working experience
- Customer oriented, self-motivated and can work under pressure
- Good analytical skill and detailed minded
- Good interpersonal skill and good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good command of computer skills including MS Word, Powerpoint & Chinese typing and have strong Excel skills
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with, expected salary and reference code to Human Resources Department by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax to 2506-1169 or by post to HR Manager, Aon Hong Kong Limited, Room 3909, 39/F Tower 1, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, for interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word