Join us in the pursuit of what you love.
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore three consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why
At American Express, we believe a career should be the pursuit of what you love, a way of making things better in the world around you and the foundation for a successful future. We need you because you are not afraid of embracing challenges and you share an admiration for the values on which this company was built – trust, service, security, integrity, quality, good citizenship and respect.
As part of the world’s largest card issuer and a global services company that operates in 30 countries, with over 62,500 employees, you will play a key role in our continual effort to deliver industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights and global customer care.
American Express enables the career journeys of our employees through an environment that allows them the opportunity to unleash their maximum potential. We offer richly diverse experiences with global exposure and opportunities including leadership training, employee interest networks, continuing education assistance and access to mentoring by a diverse leadership team.
We are seeking the next generation of leaders to join us. If you are ready to grow your career in a fast-paced setting that will challenge you to achieve your potential, explore our job listings here and discover an extraordinary career at American Express.
· Create exceptional travel and value added services to American Express Premium Cardmembers, ensuring Cardmembers’ needs are met and attend to with the highest level of professionalism.
· To assist Premium Cardmembers in fulfilling their travel requirements and requests with suitable travel itineraries and associated travel information independently in a call centre environment
· Offer travel advice such as visa requirements, health checks and other travel related information together with complete, accurate and professionally presented travel documentation.
· Meet and exceed travel sales and revenue targets and department’s call servicing levels while providing exceptional customer service.
· Partner closely with the outsourced suppliers and/or Amex establishment to ensure complete and accurate processing of travel documents, as well as following the processes and procedures in place.
· Build professional relationships and rapport with our esteemed Cardmembers in order to deliver a personalized customer experience
· F.6 or above, HKCEE/DSE credit in English or equivalent. Certificate / Diploma in relevant Travel Service Training.
· Travel Consultant with customer facing experience (Minimum 4 years with excellent knowledge of fares/ticketing and reservations)
· Strong knowledge of travel GDS systems desirable, working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
· Excellent destination information with a passion for leisure travel product knowledge. In particular knowledge of up-market hotels and tour suppliers within the premium brand segment.
· Passion to serve, to deliver and to exceed customer expectations while being pro-active with an eye for detail
· Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment,
· Excellent written and verbal (English and Cantonese) communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with the affluent and high net worth Cardmembers and represent the Company in a positive manner.
· Take our Cardmembers on a experience journey that will have them returning for more
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2015” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” six consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Customer Service
- Global Distribution System (GDS)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word