Our client is a global logistic company that focuses on transporting high-end garments. Currently they are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their Hong Kong team.
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be managing the operations and transportation activities for all clients served in Hong Kong. You will be in charge of organizing the storage and distribution of goods, and ensuring the right product is delivered to the correct location on time and at good cost. You will also be involved in stock control and monitoring the flow of goods. It is important for you to plan the warehouse activities based on forecasts and maintain warehouse staff by recruiting and training employees.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma or above, preferable in logistics/warehouse management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in warehouse operation at supervisory level
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Teamwork oriented and able to communicate with people at all levels
- Experience in inventory control, analysing information and safety management
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM228236.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|