You may also like
Accountant, Finance & Accounts Department
- Bank Reconciliation
Assistant Accounting Manager (5-day work week)
Tung Fong Hung (Medicine)
- Adobe Flex
Accounting Officer (Credit Control)
- Credit Analysis
Senior Accounting Officer - Luxury Retail Group
Senior Internal Auditor
Our client is a well-established conglomerate and a market leader in the property, construction and hotel industries with a strong presence in Hong Kong. With their business expanding quickly, they are currently recruiting a Senior Internal Auditor to support their Internal Audit function.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for performing the day to day activities of the audit team to perform financial and operational audit as well as property project cost audit and other property project related audit assignments. You will implement the audit program, perform detailed audit testing on complex business processes. You will draft the audit report and liaise with management to provide practical recommendations to the risk/issues identified.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Quantity Surveying or other related disciplines with preference for holders of CPA and /or CIA
- at least 3 years of post qualification experience with an Internal Audit department, ideally in the property, construction or hotel sector or 4 years' experience in a property developer's project cost control function or in a Quantity Surveying consultancy firm
- proactive and highly motivated team player who is independent, analytical and detail oriented
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
- Candidates with lessor experience would be considered for the role of Internal Auditor
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.