You may also like
Key Account Manager - FMCG (China focus)
Regional Sales Manager (US Medical Device Company)
Business Development Manager | Trade Finance
Principal Sales Consultant
- Application Design
Director / Senior Vice President - Equity Capital Markets
- Capital Markets
Our client is a global listed company that focused on commercial printing solutions for garment industries. Currently they are looking for a After Market Manager to continuously to grow the business in the region.
As a After Market Manager, you will be creating regional sales plans for consumables, service and peripherals in alignment with business objective. You have to build and maintain positive customer relationships in APAC and educate them on the company products. Also, you will be ensuring customers are placing orders in a timely manner and identify opportunities on ink and other orders. Moreover, you will lead business analysis from the regional side, closely monitor ink consumption pattern and provide quarterly commercial report.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Sales and/ or Service expert
- Experience in relevant industries (Digital printing/ Textile) is a plus
- Ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators
- Customer facing capabilities and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willingness to travel to Asia Pacific
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM228221.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|