You may also like
Market Risk Senior Manager / VP - Leading Financial Institution
Business Risk, VP - E-Banking / Digital Banking
Counterparty Credit Risk - VP to SVP Level
Head of Risk, ED - Corporate & Investment Bank
Risk Manager / Senior Manager - Expanding Financial Institution
Our client is a Top-Tier International Bank with diversified businesses including retail, commercial and wealth management businesses. They are currently seeking for an Risk Manager - Unsecured Lending to join their Risk Team.
Directly reporting to the Senior Manager, the role need to focus on
- managing risk framework on credit
- monitoring and oversight of credit portfolio and work with Business and Operations in an end-to-end basis
- Develop, monitor and optimize utilization of various credit decision tools such as Credit Scorecards, Segmentation Models, Credit Bureau attributes, Decision Engine, Basel model etc.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5 years of credit risk and analytics management experience in Unsecured Lending Products
- Strong knowledge and experience in managing regulatory reporting especially Basel
- Sound knowledge in SAS programming, data mining and MS word/excel/access/power-point is a basic
Interested parties, please contact Winnie Shi on (852) 3103 4321 / [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or click APPLY NOW. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.