You may also like
Senior Client Service Officer CitiService
- Complaint Handling
Senior Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service
AIA Group Limited
- Customer Service
Senior Officer, Customer Service Officer
- General Ledger
- Management Reporting
Senior Customer Service Officer (FI_Public Sector)
Bank of China
Teleservices Executive - Contact Centre (Shift Duty)
Bank of China
- Corporate Communications
Our client is a listed company who is one of the largest investor-owned power business in Asia Pacific. It operates major electricity supply business to Hong Kong's population.
As a Marketing Manager, you are mainly ensuring customers are successfully deriving value for the company products. You have to identify, analyse and deploy solutions to ensure engagement for customers for each package. Also, it is important for you to develop product messaging by PowerPoint or videos that differentiates new products from others in the market. You will also be involved in marketing events.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 4-5 years' relevant experience
- Strong data analytics skills to analyse collection of feedback to identify opportunities to improve customer engagement
- Solid experience in Product Marketing
- Establish metrics to track customer success progress
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM228780.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|