You may also like
Marketing Executive (Ref: ME-IET)
Hong Kong Economic Times
- Corporate Communications
SENIOR SALES ENGINEER - Japanese DC motor manufacturing/5 days work
- Business Development
CHINA E-COMMERCE MANAGER - European fashion WATCH brand / digital marketing/5 days work
- Data Analysis
- Data Entry
JAPANESE speaking Marketing Executive / Senior Officer – Japan gift / toys / premium / event / brand / licensing / trading
ASST SALES ADMIN & MARKETING MANAGER - scientific equipment / system for photonic & semiconductor/5 days
- Adobe Photoshop
Our client is a listed Health Care and product group with total asset over 10,000 Million HKD. With strong resources and a well-supported R&D team, the company has developed numbers of key and exclusive product that are very popular among the consumer market. To handle their increasing market demand and expansion plan, the company is now in search for a Product Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible to formulate all round branding and product development strategy. As a Product Manager your other responsibilities will include:
- Leading brand innovation projects to enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share through different ATL marketing campaign such as TVC.
- Developing media strategy and launching multiple campaigns for different product lines to build further brand positioning
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to supervise marketing operations and ensure optimization of marketing tools & projects
- Utilize third-party data such as Nielsen data and create according strategic marketing plan
- Monitoring and managing brand market share, P&L and annual budget process
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- You must hold a university degree and have 4 or more years' experience in brand marketing within FMCG sector.
- Experience with consumer health product or OTC product is an advantage. You are required to have strong track record of project management experience.
- You must have outstanding interpersonal skills and strong sense of business ownership.
- Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|