- Renewable contract
- Well known finance company
- Fast paced and dynamic working environment
Our client is looking for a result-oriented team player to join their company, mainly deal with a large payroll transition project. This role is a 6-month contract with a high tendency to extent.
- Work closely with TCSS team to support payroll transition from Manila hub to improve the overall service delivery capability.
- Execute payroll and tax related activities during offboarding process.
- Maintain a high-performance relationship with all T&C teams
- Build and manage relationships with clients and customers to ensure a high level of customer confidence
- Compliant to external regulatory requirements
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of HR experience, experience in banking industry is highly preferred
- Payroll background is a must
- Strong Excel skill and solid knowledge of fundamental accounting and local Employment Ordinance
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Team player, able to work under tight deadline, problem solver
- Great analytical skill with a detailed mind
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|