You may also like
Customer Service Manager, Consumer Banking & Wealth Management Group
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Financial Advising
F&B Server (5-day work)
Four Seasons Hotels
Resort Call Center Supervisor - Full Time
The Walt Disney
- Corporate Communications
- Quality Assurance
Events Sales Manager
Conrad Hotels and Resorts
Group Call Center Service Agent
Our client is known as one of the best family members' clubs. Headquartered in England, they provide a unique and wonderful space for kids to have parties, cooking classes, camping and so on. Currently they are looking for an energetic and passionate Membership Services Manager to join the team.
As a Membership Service Manager, you are mainly responsible for exhibiting the highest levels of customer service and proactively drive all activities focused on the sales of membership and member retention. Also, you have to work with different teams to create exciting events and communications to draw in new members and boost existing members club usage. Moreover, you need to monitor all staff to ensure they deliver the brand promise and are up to date in terms of club promotion and information. It is also important for you to interact with members all the time to oversee guest service satisfaction.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience in customer service and/ or membership service
- Strong people skills, approachable, enthusiastic and fun
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experienced in industries such as F&B, Hotels, Luxury retailers are highly preferred
- Experienced in budget management, complaints handling
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM226047.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|