You may also like
Credit Risk / Hedge Fund Credit Risk - Team Lead role
Head of Risk Modelling - Corporate & Commercial Bank
Head of Operational Risk - Expanding Virtual Bank
Operational Risk Manager - Corporate Banking
Market Risk Manager - Corporate Banking
Our client is a fast growing Corporate Bank in Hong Kong. They are currently expanding their Risk Team and looking for an experienced Risk candidate to join the team.
Directly report to the CRO, this role will cover both Credit Risk and Operational Risk.
For Credit Risk:
- Review the credit application and provide recommendation to higher level authority for credit approval.
- Monitor and control various credit limits of the credit portfolio against risk appetite and risk limits of the Bank
For Operational Risk:
- Support CRO in supervising Operational Risk activities for the Bank.
- Ensure Operational Risk policies & governance are implemented in accordance with requirement of HKMA.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in corporate/ FI credit risk, either as directly credit risk related experiences, or as a relationship manager in the frontline in preparing credit application.
- Experience in operational risk and other risk areas (e.g. special assets management, post-approval monitoring, etc) would be an added advantage.
Interested parties please contact Winnie Shi (852) 3103 4321 / [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for further detailed information, or simply click Apply botton in this page.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only