You may also like
Accounting Assistant Manager - Asset Management Firm
Account Executive - Fresh Graduates are welcome
Regional Wholesale Manager - Sporting Goods
Account Manager - Creative Marketing Agency
Our client is a sizeable MNC in supply chain and logistics industry with growing businesses across the globe. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Manager to join their team and take care of the finance functions.
Report to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all finance, accounting and compliance issues
- Ensure proper financial management and reporting
- Prepare and publish timely weekly and monthly financial statements
- Supervise the group consolidation for reporting
- Ensure compliance of relevant regulations, policies and guidelines and monitor the regular updating of policies and accounting standards
- Assist in process improvement and transformation
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders, external and internal partners for fostering company culture and to drive people capabilities
- Assist with treasury function
- To assist in ad hoc corporate projects and system enhancement initiatives.
To qualify, the candidate must process:
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification, welcome candidates from Big 4 Accounting firm
- At least 10-15 years of working experience in supply chain and logistics industry
- Solid experience in US company or MNC is an advantage
- Solid relevant experiences is a must
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|