Our client is a fast-growing company with headquarter in Hong Kong and businesses across the region. They are looking for a high capable Finance Manager to join their
team in Hong Kong.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in preparing periodic reporting for CFO to help with planning and
budgetary decisions / investments
- Responsible for month-end and year-end closings
- Perform financial reviews and analysis on segment management reports and assist in management decisions
- Assist in segments' consolidation
- Assist in implementing internal control processes
- Ensuring all finances are properly administered and monitored, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and credit control
- Assist in review operational policies/procedures and make recommendations to drive management excellence
- Ensure conformance with applicable law/regulations, liaise with auditors and external regulators
- Preparation of year end audited statutory accounts to liaise with auditors
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- PRC tax knowledge is needed
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification. Big 4 or CPA firm training is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Independent and responsible person who takes initiatives at work
- Smart and young who has strong problem-solving skills
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|