Our client is known as one of the world's best organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As an Executive in the digital marketing team, you are assisting in planning of digital marketing strategies based on the market trend and performance analysis. You have to manage projects including web/mobile applications development, online promotional campaigns, web marketing etc. Also, you are overseeing the update of web content and work closely with IT team for enhancement. Moreover, you have to prepare reports for the performance targets of the website and provide insights and suggestion for optimizations while utilizing the analytic tools and platform to extract data and conduct analysis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate, preferably major in Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in digital marketing
- Hands on experience in conducting data research and analysis
- Knowledge in using analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrend, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
- Experience in executing and analysing digital marketing campaigns, website/ application performance, development and maintenance
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM227069.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|