You may also like
e-Commerce Manager (China Market)
PERSONAL SHOPPING STYLIST
- Social Media
Assistant Events Sales Manager (93672)
- Event Management
Server Sales Representative
Director / Senior Vice President - Equity Capital Markets
- Capital Markets
Our client is recognized for its design and manufacture partitions for over 100 years. Started in the U.S, it is now becoming one of the global leaders in solutions for workspaces. With respect to the environment, it achieved internationally recognized certifications for lots of buildings like LEED and HQE.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be reporting to a Sales Director and developing new sales leads by promoting workspace solutions to potential clients. Also, you have to manage and monitor marketing activities including preparation of materials, marketing data and brand building.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 4-5 years working experience in business development and client management
- Knowledge in interior product/ building material is a big advantage
- Good connection with users, architects, designers and contractors is highly preferred
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
- Sales-driven, detail-minded and well-organized
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Business Development Executive
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM232063.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|