Our client is a global leader in managing power and energy by developing technology and solution. Having over 120,000 employees supporting the business globally, the listed company is generating over €20 billion revenue. With commitment in sustainable development, the company is now looking for an Assistant Marketing Communication Manager to join their team.
As an Assistant Marketing Communication Manager, you are developing the Marketing Communication plan for B2B and B2C business units, and to provide tailored marketing approaches to achieve lead-to-sales targets. Also, you have to executive Marketing plans through online and offline marketing tools including event, PR, advertising, loyalty program, sponsorship and social media platforms. Moreover, to develop and execute content strategy for website to build subscription volume and explore joint promotion/affiliate opportunities to maintain good relationship with existing partners.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other business related discipline
- A minimum 5 years Marketing and/or Communication experience
- Experience in B2B & B2C digital marketing, event management and communication
- Mix of agencies and in-house is a big plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM219952.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|