You may also like
美容顧問/高級美容顧問 - 化妝及護膚品牌
Service - Assistant Sales Manager
Cloud Platform Sales Representative
- Contract Negotiation
Private Wealth Management Asia, Senior Sales Recruiter, Senior Manager / Vice President, Hong Kong
- Investment Advisory
- Investment Management
REAL ESTATE / PROPERTY INVESTMENT Associate / Analyst - property developer / Central district
- Asset Management
- Financial Modeling
Our client is known as one of the world's leading organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As an Assistant Manager, you are managing the regional partnership with port authorities. You will coordinate joint campaigns, analyse and evaluate the effectiveness and propose project enhancement. It is important for you to analyse market intelligence and maintain good relationship with cruise line partners and cruise travel trade to explore business opportunity in cruise tourism development. Also, to implement cost effective consumer marketing campaigns and coordinate with events to maximise HK's tourism exposure. Moreover, to work closely with overseas offices to plan and execute consumer promotion programmes and monitoring budget and expenses.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years of working experience in business development, partnership and marketing
- Experience in tourism / cruise industry will be an advantage
- Mature, detail-minded, dynamic, energetic, and able to meet tight timeline
- A creative mindset with strong interest in trends within leisure travel
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM227954.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|