You may also like
Store Manager / Supervisor - Luxury Beauty
Regional Sales Manager - Distributions Management
Sales Supervisor - Wine & Spirit - On Trade
Event Sales Executive
Senior Services and Sales Advisor
AIA Group Limited
- Customer Service
Our client is a fast growing multinational company with over 70 years of history. It is known for developing, manufacturing construction products. They have successfully expand their business and currently have 25,000 employees over 100 countries. They are now seeking an Account Manager to cope with their rapid business growth.
As an Account Manager, you have to define and implement strategies for designated key accounts development to elevate long-term relationship. It is important for you to build strong rapport with key accounts and take lead to drive top-down approach by penetrating their senior management level. Also, to understand customers' needs to drive business opportunities and conduct seminars/ training/ workshops for customers to raise awareness and create understanding of all existing and new products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in business or other related disciplines. MBA or Master Degree is an advantage
- Min 3-5 years of sales experience in serving corporate accounts with proven success record, experience in construction industry is an added plus.
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
- Solid, strong leadership skills and experience in previous work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number #MM228958.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|