- Internal Audit
Operational Audit Manager
Location: Hong Kong
- Prestigious brand with diverse business activities
- Business partnering opportunity
- Good career prospects
Based in Hong Kong
Our client is a high profile household brand in Hong Kong with a diverse portfolio of activities that expand across trading, retail, hospitality and financial services. As a result of ongoing transformation and the expansion of the business, they are looking to upskill their internal audit team to become a much strong business partnering division that can work hand in hand with the business and add value.
You will report directly to the Head of Internal Audit and be an instrumental member of the team and be responsible for the following:
- Coach and develop the more junior members of the team, helping to change their approach and mindset and upskill to become stronger business partners
- Work hand in hand with the Commercial Heads to truly understand their business, identify where the gaps may be and help join the dots
- Mobilise the right teams and drive changes and implementations to improve business processes and efficiency across everything they do
- Deliver presentations and training to the business to help them understand the need for change
Suitable candidates should have the following characteristics and experience for this role:
- ACA/CPA qualified with a Big 4 audit firm training background
- 1-3 years of experience with a commercial corporation in a similar audit or finance related role
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and ideally other Asian languages
- Proven hands-on experience of working in HK and Asia and an ability to work across multi-cultures
- Strong commercial acumen and an innate interest in current affairs, and have the foresight to understand the macro-economic effects on business
This opportunity represents a chance to join a world class organization and a prestigious brand name where you will work in a high profile capacity with the senior management team. Those that excel in this role will find many opportunities to promote internally in their chosen career path. A competitive package and good benefits will be offered to the candidate that will be commensurate to their skills and experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please send your updated resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or contact Janice Ho at +852 2920 9131.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Chartered Accountant Qualification (ACA)|