- Project Management
- Relationship Management
Location: Hong Kong
- Senior management role
- High level of autonomy
- Located in central Hong Kong
Our client is one of the largest property & construction companies in the industry with a great presence internationally. Due to rapid growth, they are now looking for a HR Director to join their team overseeing HK and the Southern China region.
- Lead the HR team and drive changes and best practice. Transformation of the HR function is key to stay ahead of the significant business growth.
- Staying informed of internal and external initiatives and changes, and effectively executing HR’s role in the business;
- To engage with employees at all levels and be a highly credible and open HR leader, consistently instilling values and providing open and regular communication
- Ensuring HR advice and support is consistent, accurate, relevant and timely; whist influencing managers and supervisors in their decision making
- Reviewing and formulating all HR policies, procedures and driving HR best practice;
- Coaching supervisors and managers to use consistent recruitment processes and procedures in line with Company and legislative requirements;
- Support in identifying high potentials and growing talent pools;
- Drive employee engagement initiatives to improve morale, reduce turnover and encourage high performing employees;
- Planning and coordinating external/internal advertisements and managing the end to end recruitment cycle
- Participation in Asia Pacific initiatives and driving change across the organization
- Handling of employee disciplinary and grievance matters such as conducting inquiry sessions, recommending employee dismissal, etc.
- Any other duties as required.
To Qualify :
You should have more than 20 years of working experience in the HR professional with more than 5 years of team lead experience. It is important that you are a strong strategic business partner and have excellent relationship management skills. Sound knowledge of relevant employment legislation, including disciplinary process management and be familiar with south china region. You must have the ability to influence others and have project management experience. This role requires fluent English and Chinese language skills.
To apply for the above position, please contact Yin Ying Choy on +852 2920 9132 or send your updated resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]