Senior Site Supervisor / Site Supervisor (Fitting out)
- Assist project manager in all aspect of project follow up such as material planning, logistics and transportation coordination etc.
- Supervise and monitor all site work
- Liaise and coordinate with sub-contractors and ensure the work progress meet schedule
- Attend regular site meetings and communicate with main-contractor
- Form 5 or above;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience for Site Supervisor
- More experience will be considered as Senior Site Supervisor
- Good command in MS office;
- Strong technical background and site experience
- Proactive, self-motivated, responsible, attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Work independently and a good team player
- Good communication and coordinating with management levels, clients, contractor and foreman
- Fresh graduate would also be considered
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Assistant
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay, discretionary bonus, etc.) to the right candidates.
email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
* All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|