Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Responsible for all interim payment, measurement of works, cost control, settlement of final account of various projects, prepare and submit pricing documents for the tender submission of potential projects
- Manage and control the costs within projects
- Measurement and pricing of fitting out works
- Diploma / Degree Holder in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in QS fields
- Proactive, well-organized, attentive to detail and able to work under pressure
- Work independently and a good team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Fresh graduate would also be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay, discretionary bonus, etc.) to the right candidates.
email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
* All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.