Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
- Strong management, communication and problem solving skills
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of assigned projects, including progress, quality, cost and client relation
- Ensure all construction activities comply with contractual requirement
- Attend regular site meeting, organize, and prioritize work
- To monitor overall commercial, contractual and technical matters for all current projects
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client's representatives, architects and subcontractors
- Form 5 or Diploma or above in Building Studies / Construction Management / Architectural or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in fit-out project management of retails, residential, offices & hotels, etc.
- Conversant with interior fit-out nature, A&A work
- Strong attention to detail, high flexibility, able to work under pressure
- Good communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project, AutoCAD is an advantage
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay, discretionary bonus, etc.) to the right candidates.
email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
* All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|