- Apache Cassandra
- Application Development
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
Location: Hong Kong
AlikeAudience is looking for a Full-time Software Engineer to work out of our HONG KONG office and be responsible for the development and delivery of the company’s core big data technology, the mobile audience intelligence platform.
You will pursue market adoption of data-driven marketing and programmatic advertising solutions in APAC. Day-to-day works include “learn-by-research” on the fast moving #MadTech landscape, support the team on technical aspect including billions of daily mobile user activities injection and audience segment creation with machine learning. This full-time position reports to the CTO on daily operations. Fresh graduates are welcome.
//What we are solving:
Programmatic advertising in APAC is growing significantly in 2016, when data-driven marketers deliver the right message to the right end user in a right time on a right device. Meantime, publishers and app developers, collectively media owners, have yet to fulfill marketers’ targeting demand and deliver engaging and sponsored contents to end users. With AlikeAudience’s Mobile Audience Intelligence Platform, we onboard billions of daily mobile activities across data providers and data sources, build user segments by interests and behaviors, and make them available to marketers across marketing clouds and programmatic platforms (E.g. DSP). Our vision is to connect marketers to valuable mobile audiences with diversity, transparency, and effectiveness.
Joining AlikeAudience provides candidates an opportunity to work with a team of startup entrepreneurs, digital visionaries, data scientists and engineers form UC Berkeley, Princeton University, Columbia University, HKUST, and HK Polytechnic University. We are a fast growing company with seed investment by angels and pioneers in AdTech, and Plug and Play Ventures, a leading accelerator in Silicon Valley. We operate in a lean startup fashion providing flexible working hours, home office policy, and year-round free access to gym, pool, and yoga classes.
Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund has selected AlikeAudience the Top 3 Big Data | AI Startup in Jumpstarter Competition.
• Build proprietary tools to facilitate terabytes data collection, processing, and visualization in both real time and batch basis
• Participant in design and code reviews with senior engineers to define and develop new capabilities
• Work in a fast-paced, energetic, and flexible startup environment, with a talented, diverse, and forward-thinking team
• Demonstrated self-motivation to work independently, as well as a part of a high-performing team
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• Previous experience in web development is preferred.
• Knowledge of Big data and NoSQL technologies such as Hadoop YARN, Spark, Hive, Cassandra, HBase, Storm, CASK, Kafka, Flume is a plus
• Traditional databases and data related tools such as MySQL.