Location: Hong Kong, HK
Contribute to the growth of AIA HK business by providing tele-services to AIA customers in respect of cross-selling / upselling, conserving and creating warm appointments with agents, courtesy welcome call, audit calls and satisfaction survey, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate direct sales revenue to the company by providing cross selling and upselling tele-services to existing AIA and potential customers as assigned
- Generating appointment leads to create potential sales opportunities for the agency force
- Perform courtesy welcome calls / audit calls to meet the requirement of both regulators and AIA compliance requirement
- Support customer interaction services such as service registration, satisfaction survey, customer feedback, enrolment for agency events etc
- Deliver quality tele-services to the customers / agents as per the call centre standard quality check requirement
- Form 5 graduate with at least 2 years’ working experience
- Experience in Customer Service / Sales / Insurance experience is an added advantage
- Candidate with Hong Kong Insurance Intermediary Examination Paper 1 or 2 or 3 qualification
- Good oral presentation and communication skill
- Good language proficiency, with capabilities in spoken Mandarin and / or English
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Tele-business Advisor
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
- AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification
- Customer Service