- Project Management
Technology Manager - (Voice & Network Solution)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- Responsible for the management and implementation of Voice/Telephony/Video Conference and unified communications (UC) infrastructure.
- Oversight with full support the formulation and execution of the Voice/Telephony/Video Conference infrastructure strategy with alignment of business objectives and Group Technology and Operations directives.
- Work as a backup of Network SME which responsible for the management and design related technology governance for the Network Technology like Data Center Network, LAN/WAN solution, VPN, Web Application Firewall and Content Delivery Network.
- Assist on oversight and support in formulating and executing the Network Technology related solution roadmap and strategy with alignment of business objectives and the Group’s strategy.
Set up & implementation
- Set Group standards for voice/video conference, UC and Network Technology related standards and technologies, providing guidance and governance to all Business Units.
- Ensure all responsible work activities are accurately executed to meet with Group’s process standards, the Group directives as well as the requirements set by compliance and audit.
- Direct and oversee the Group level & vendor support and implementation of Voice/Telephony/Video Conference Network solutions, Network technology related solution and infrastructure, which include evaluation, implementation, maintenance, performance management, release management, configuration management capacity management, ongoing enhancement and upgrade, and related installation standards.
- Develop and steer the implementation of Voice/Telephony/Video Conference Network solutions and Network Technology related solution strategy with alignment with business objectives and Group Technology and Operations directives.
- Undertake special assignments and projects as directed by superiors.
- Communicate with other departments and vendors in order to implement the projects effectively
Maintenance & Management
- Develop and maintain a cost-efficient system architecture.
- Support and maintain a variety of IPT technologies including: Cisco UC solutions including CUCM & Unity Connection and Avaya.
- Responsible for technology deployment feasibility and ongoing study, governance and policy implementation
- Provide technical services, guidance, training and recommendations to data center colleagues and application developers in the region.
- Initiate new items or changes to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness for Voice/Telephony/Video Conference Network systems and Network Technology related solutions in terms of both cost and technology.
- University graduate or equivalent.
- 10-12 years of relevant IT experience in which at least 3-5 years in managerial level with regional coverage
- 3-5 years relevant experiences in project management and technical research preferable.
- Experience in design, implementation and supporting infrastructure technologies, project management in Voice/Telephony/Video Conference Network infrastructure and solutions, includes the followings:
- Familiar with Legacy PABX, Cisco & Avaya IPT implementations.
- Familiar with Cisco networking product, popular firewall, load balancer, Riverbed, proxy solution and content delivery network implementation will be a plus
- Expertise in Avaya & Cisco UC solutions, ACIS, CCNA Voice is an advantage
- Hands on experience in designing complex voice networks
- Good understanding on SCCP, H.323, H.264, MGCP, ISDN, Qsig, SIP trunking and SIP phone services
- Knowledge on call center equipment such as reporting system, IVRS, CTI Integration, Predicative dialing system and Voice Recording/Logging System and all network related technology is an advantage
- Work with IT equipment inventory controls and helpdesk ticketing systems before
- Leadership capability to guide and train-up other employees (including off-shore employees) and vendors to ensure the quality of service delivery continues to meet requirements.
- Excellent communication skills with different countries’ user representatives.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - Voice