- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
Supervisor, Call Centre - Insurance Service
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Handles customer enquiries and complaints regarding all activities in insurance operation process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handles customer enquiries and complaints regarding all activities in insurance operation process such as Underwriting, Policy Owner Service, and Claims;
- Reports problems, potential crisis and complaint to supervisor for service improvement;
- Leads the subteam to provide comprehensive solution to customers and executes empowerment guideline
- Makes outbound call to customers for follow-up cases;
- Works closely with Quality Assurance Team to perform periodic review on team service quality;
- Monitors and motivates the team in order to achieve pre-defined service targets;
- Handles complex and complaint calls escalated from the team.
- Achieves the individual performance targets;
- Achieves the Customer Service Hotline team performance targets.
- Documents call activities in system
- Documents follow items in log sheet or send email to AIAHK Business Partners
- Monitors Pending Cases of the team
- Works closely with AIAHK Business Partners to resolve the complaints and uncertain issues
- Deliver training in terms of product knowledge, procedure and system to all new staff
- Assist Training Manager to design and develop training programs and materials
- Evaluate training effectiveness and revamp contents and methods if needed
- Deliver coaching or counselling to the new staff if they face any difficulties during the training program
Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements.
- Tertiary education graduate in any discipline, or
- Secondary education graduate plus minimum 6 to 7 years relevant experience, or
- Minimum 5 years experience in Call Centre operation; of which 2 years is in supervisory level;
- Hands-on experience in customer service;
- Basic insurance knowledge would be definitely an advantage.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|