- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Life Insurance
- Management Reporting
Senior Underwriting Specialist
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Contributes to operations by underwriting and processing applications according to U&I rules and guidelines in order to meet company's overall business target and operational goals.
- Underwrites and reviews medical / non-medical applications of high productivity, quality and efficiency, and provides support to Operations Service Centres, PRC business, Partnership Distribution, POS , Claims and Share Service Office in Malaysia in order to meet department benchmark and accuracy based on productivity report, reissue report, management reports and audit result.
- Organises and conducts training to staff in Underwriting, POS, Claims, Operations Service Centres, Share Service Office in Malaysia and agency force, etc in order to support development and enhance competency levels and performance.
- Handles DD meeting, email and telephone enquiries from agencies and internal departments like Cashier, Call Centre, Operations Service Centres, Customer Service Department and Agency Business Development Department, etc and follow up appeal cases with fair and just but flexible approaches to deliver quality customer service.
- Handles system reports, audit and Ad-hoc projects as assigned within timeline. Streamlines workflow and provides constructive ideas to improve team effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 3-4 years related experience OR
- Form 5 graduate with 8-10 years related experience
- Underwriting skills and knowledge in a life insurance company
- Proficient communication skills to all touch points
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 12 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|