You may also like
Solution Engineer / Senior Solution Engineer (System Infrastructure Solutions)
- Project Management
Solution Consultant / Solution Architect
Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Solution Architect : Digital Transformation
- Application Design
Senior IT Architect / IT Architect (Infrastructure)
Bank of China
- Management Consulting
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Team Management
- Vendor Management
Senior Solution Architect
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Accountable for leading the definition and maintenance of Solutions Architecture, taking responsibility for researching, analyzing, designing, proposing and delivering solutions that align to the business initiatives and growth strategies of AIA.
- Plan the to-be Infrastructure and Cloud Architecture of AIA, ensuring the applications, platforms and integrations align with the business initiatives and growth strategies of AIA. Plan, govern and implement target Infrastructure and Cloud Architecture. Define related governance, guidelines and roadmap. Ensure consistency of the architecture with overall Enterprise Architecture vision. (50%)
- Formulate leading edge technology roadmap, DevOps, and Agile methodology, providing a source of competitive advantage for AIA. (10%)
- Forecast new and emerging technologies to determine suitability for AIA current and future needs. (10%)
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects on the design and realization of the Application Architecture, DevOps, Agile methodology, ensuring adherence to architecture vision, standards and policies. (20%)
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by reporting manager in order to meet operational and / or other requirements. (10%)
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of IT related experience, preferably in insurance/financial industry.
- Extensive experience on Cloud platforms, Infrastructure projects implementation
- Significant demonstrable experience working in an IT Technical Architecture or Solutions Architecture function in a multi-national company, financial institution or leading management consultancy mandatory.
- Understanding and experience delivering J2EE, SOA, Rule Engine, ESB, Micro Services, EDW, CDN, Mobile and DBs.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills at a senior level.
- Broad experience with various technologies, hybrid cloud platforms design and infrastructure architecture.
- Sound understanding of Project Management methodology, SDLC, Agile, DevOps.
- Familiarity with any of the following is preferable: LOMA, ACORD, ARIS modeling, and TOGAF
- Fluent English mandatory, Cantonese and Putonghua preferable
- Good team management, project management and vendor management skills.
- Good written, communication and presentation skills.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|