- Customer Service
Senior Services and Sales Advisor
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- Contribute to the growth of AIA HK business by providing tele-services to AIA customers in respect of cross-selling / upselling, conserving and creating warm appointments with agents, and support the company’s initiatives of multi-channel campaigns, services to sales initiatives and other strategic initiatives including e-commerce / digital platform, etc.
- Help generate direct sales revenue to the company by providing cross selling and up-selling tele-services to existing AIA and potential customers as assigned by supervisors / company
- Help generate renewal business by supporting the company retention and conservation programs as assigned by the company to improve the overall policy persistency performance as assigned by supervisors / company
- Help generate indirect sales revenue to the company by generating appointment leads to create potential sales opportunities for the agency force as assigned by supervisor / company
- Support company’s lead generation programs for prospect referral business from various AIA touch-points such as Facebook Page, service counters and corporate websites etc
- Support company’s multi-channel business campaign to help drive the penetration of individual life customers for Corporate Solutions business with member eligibility checking, UNI pre-screening services, agent assignment, and phone-binding services
- Support company digital platform business initiatives, such as digital online shopping services, web chat services and video chat services
- Support pilot campaigns for brand new product or brand new approach by providing relevant trainings / briefings to small peer groups and help build selling pitch with the help of team leader
Service and Operations Support
- Support the backend policy application and policy processing by following up with customers and/or agents to help speed up policy issue and delivery as assigned by supervisor / company
- Support customer interaction services such as service registration, satisfaction survey, customer feedback, enrolment for agency events etc as assigned by supervisor / company
- Provide empowerment services on pre-defined services items to add values to customer experience
- HKCEE / DSE holder or equivalent with at least 3 years' working experience
- Experience in Customer Service / Sales / Insurance is an added advantage
- Candidate with Hong Kong Insurance Intermediary Examination Paper 1, 2 and 3 is a must; qualification with Paper 4 and 5 is an added advantage
- Good oral presentation and communication skills
- Language proficiency in Mandarin and / or English in addition to Cantonese is an added advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Services and Sales Advisor.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|