- Customer Service
Senior Services and Sales Advisor
Location: Hong Kong, HK
The incumbent will be responsible for providing policy and application services to our customers through outbound and inbound calls with professional manner and service excellence in our team.
- Handle inbound and outbound customer loyalty programs
- Application checking and making outbound follow up calls to customers/Agent.
- Support customer interaction / policy services such as service registration, satisfaction survey, renewal etc.
- Follow up after-sales service to customers and appointment services
- Handle customers’ enquiries on insurance related products.
- Help generate sales revenue of direct/indirect/ renewal business through making outbound calls when necessary
- Form 5 or above with telemarketing or customer service experience
- With IIQE licensed paper 1 & 3
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, with added advantage for candidate with high proficiency of both English and Mandarin.
- Good interpersonal, communication and telephone handling skills
- Good command of MS office and English writing
- Independent, detail-mined
We offer 5-day work week, annual leave, life insurance and medical benefits and gazetted public holiday.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Services and Sales Advisor.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|