You may also like
SENIOR SALES ADVISOR / SALES ADVISOR ( 資 深 售 貨 員 / 售 貨 員 )
Senior FX Advisor #132285
- Financial Advising
APAC Talent, Diversity & Inclusion, Senior Advisor, Senior Vice President
HR, Talent & Diversity Advisor, Vice President
- Corporate Communications
Senior Manager / Manager, Payment Operations, IBG Ops-Cash Operations, Technology & Operations
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Technical Support
Senior Operations Service Advisor
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Provide quality enquiry services to agency force efficiently and effectively at Operations Services Centre. Maintain smooth operation at respective service centre and supervise subordinates to meet pre-defined service benchmark and strive for service excellence.
- Provide quality enquiry service to agencies (65%)
- Handle enquiries and complaints regarding to operations procedures, including general enquiries, cases assessment and appeals.
- Process requests and applications submitted via agents with proper training, authority and apply the Empowerment Guidelines.
- Bridge up agency force and operations functional teams to facilitate enquiry activities.
- Deal with complaint cases received from agencies and recommend remedial actions.
- Team’s administrative tasks (25%)
- Supervise the performance of assigned team members
- Provide technical support and training to team members
- Manage daily team activities to meet pre-defined service benchmark of OSC
- Other responsibilities (10%)
- Performs other responsibilities and duties assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and /or other requirements.
- University/College graduate plus 4 years relevant experience OR
- Form Five/HKDSE graduate plus 8 years relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive in problem solving and strong teamwork spirit
- Excellent service attitude and skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|