- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Vendor Management
Senior Manager, Workforce Wellbeing Service
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Responsible for implementing a holistic workforce wellbeing proposition cutting across different functions like healthcare analytics, vendor management, corporate solutions and digital health.
Accountable for assisting the management, designing and implementation of the Company’s workforce wellbeing strategies and plans that improves the health and wellbeing of employees of our corporate clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
Assist the management, designing and implementation of the Company’s workforce wellbeing strategies and plans that improves the health and wellbeing of employees of our corporate clients in Hong Kong & Macau
- Manage governance across key stakeholders in the organization
- Coordinate with cross-functional business areas involved in the program to ensure implementation as per the operational roadmap, identify any constraints/ roadblocks
- Understand inter-related firm-wide initiatives and dependence of Workplace Health and Wellbeing such initiatives; ensure alignment between such initiatives
- Leverage and connect appropriate Group resources with local teams to assist with capability development and pilot project implementation
Act as a project manager
- Ensure that expectations and objectives are clearly understood by all parties, and communicate project information including the status of deliverables / milestones, scope changes, issues/ risks etc.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress on capability development and pilot projects
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of the pilot projects, and ensure resource availability
- Ensure risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage project budget along with project lead, and raise any risks of deviation
- Bachelor degree in arts and science or management from a recognized university
- 5 years of relevant wellness program management experience required and project management experience is a plus
- Passion to work with a cross-functional team and external stakeholders in the facilitation and implementation of workforce wellbeing programs
- Relevant experience in stakeholder management and customer service and strong and effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good understanding of why health and wellness is important and how it is going to make a difference
- Outstanding ability to develop and analyze business requirements
- Translate broad strategies into specific objectives and action plans
- Identify critical interdependencies required to execute operating plan
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Strong communication and prioritization skills
- Ability to navigate through the organization, get answers, and deliver results in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, good organizational, interpersonal, and team skill.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic environment and across cultures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese and English
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|