You may also like
Senior Manager / AD, Strategic Finance - Life Insurance
Business Strategy Manager / Senior Business Strategy Manager (Strategic Planning & Financial Analysis)
Bank of China
- Asset Allocation
Senior Manager – Strategic Design (Interior Design)
New World Development
AVP / Senior Associate, Strategic Advisory, Institutional Banking Group
RMB Business Div - Strategic Planner / Senior Strategic Planner
Bank of China
- Big Data
- Corporate Planning
- Event Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
Senior Manager, Strategic Alliance
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- Lead and drive strategic partner management (including but not limited to Vitality merchant partners) to achieve business goal.
- Accountable for reviewing performance of strategic partners on regular basis and driving initiatives enhancement to ensure required results are met.
- Responsible for actively establishing and deepening relationships with strategic partners.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to promote partners engagement.
- Support Head of Corporate Planning and Event Management in organizing Vitality partner initiatives as well as relevant ad-hoc projects and events in achieving the Company’s overall business strategic goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Head of Corporate Planning and Event Management to design and implement initiatives for Vitality merchant partner strategy.
- Evaluate current partner strategy base on big data, deep dive study on customer centricity partner preference as well as collaborative feedback from Agency.
- Facilitate merchant partners review including Vitality merchants with discount, merchants that provide active rewards, and merchants reward to Vitality members whom achieved higher tier.
- Collaborate with Group Office to leverage merchant resources and partnership platform, review and follow-up on customization when necessary.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Actuarial for pricing or benefit assumptions, Operations for platform or architecture support, different distribution channels for customer centricity engagement, as well as compliance and legal to facilitate holistic planning and smooth implementation of merchant initiatives and administration.
- Actively manage relationships with strategic partners for mutual benefits, effective liaison to drive and improve business result.
- Support Head of Corporate Planning and Event Management in organizing Vitality merchant engagement as well as relevant ad-hoc projects, including but not limited to preparing business proposals and analysis, relationship building with strategic partners, organizing and coordinating logistics with relevant parties, and follow-up with actions.
- Conduct review, research or analysis for assignments related to merchant
strategies and performances of business partners. Review portfolio data/demographic to identify target segment and business opportunity; analyse business trend and provide insights according to customer behaviours and needs; research and assist in formulating strategy and propose initiatives for business result and conduct end-to-end post initiative analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective risk and control balanced
environment via appropriate level of engagement of Legal and Compliance such as maintenance on contracts with business partners.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet senior management’s requests.
- University / Colleague graduate plus 8 years’ experience
- Exposure in insurance industry, especially in product development or marketing related areas. Previous experience in project management is preferred.
- Meticulous with good analytical and organization skills.
- Positive attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fast learner, be able to work under tight timelines and handle ad hoc non- routine work.
- Familiar with MS Office software especially Excel and PowerPoint and Chinese character input typing.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin proficiency is a plus.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|