- Corporate Communications
- Life Insurance
- Management Reporting
Senior Manager, Policy Service
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Develops and oversees POS issues of the Company and ensures the POS teams in HK & SSM effectively handle all matters ranging from after sales policy services, product rules and compliance issues are in line to support the company’s overall business strategic and operational goals.
- Monitors and controls the productivity, quality and efficiency of the team by reviewing the productivity report, audits and management reports in order to ensure consistency and accuracy of the output. Conducts resources planning, allocates team workload and arranges job rotation.
- Drives and participates in POS initiatives and Company strategic projects in order to meet business requirements. Regularly reviews guidelines and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Provides high quality service of High-Networth and Bancassurance cases. Underwrites, approves and communicates with POS staff and agents/brokers on the re-underwriting decisions and ensures policyowners' services requests are fair and just and yet offers flexible approaches.
Identifies and organizes training programs for POS and OSS staff in order to support the development and competency levels and performance.
- Provides POS training to agencies in order to reduce pending issuance and enquiries.
- Monitors the operations in SPOS area by regular reviewing the production progress, service level on productivity, quality and service compliance of vendors i.e. Fuji printouts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Operations knowledge in a life insurance company
- Proficient communications skills to effectively explain POS processes and procedures to staff and other touch points
- Strong leadership and team building skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|